Can ad posters add their URL?

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums Presale questions Can ad posters add their URL?

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bob

Can ad posters add their URL.

As well can this script be used for general ads.

#646 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

1. Can ad posters add their URL.
    Yes, they can add url inside description text field. To convert urls to clickable links select “Convert text urls to clickable links:” checkbox in “Settings” -> “Ads” page from Admin panel. Also you can add separate custom text field to ad, but currently it will stay as regular text. in future we plan to add url custom field so it will convert urls to clickable links in custom fields.

2. As well can this script be used for general ads.
    Yes, script is built for general ads and can be customized to present property, vehicles, job ads with use of custom fields. you can see it in our demos by visiting houses for sale and cars categories. Look at different custom fields.

#650 Reply

Bob

Hello

I went in to admin, clicked “clickable links” for text fields, added an ad but the text field was not clickable. I added the link in every way i know how.
    This is the only issue i have with the script, other than that I like it.

#740 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

We added URL custom field for poster to add their URL. Please view tutorial about how to add URL as custom field or inside item description.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Can ad posters add their URL?
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .