Typos in message.php

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help Typos in message.php

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Melchior 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Melchior
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve noticed a number of typos in ‘messages.php’ of Classibase 1.4.4 release:

– in line 20, it reads ‘…app icon for iphone and adroid’ instead of ‘…app icon for iphone and android’
    – in line 3199, it reads ‘Website is in maintenane mode’ instead of ‘Website is in maintenance mode’.
    -in line 3201, it reads the same as above.

I obviously corrected these pretty easily but since this is in a core file, I thought it would be a good idea to report.

Regards,

Melchior.

#1003 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

We noticed first one and fixed, next 2 fixed now based on you report. These changes will be reflected in next release.

Also changing ‘messages.php’ will not fix them. You have to change them everywhere inside code. We use Netbeans PHP editor (http://netbeans.org) for writing project. It has easy search and replace feature in ‘Edit’ -> ‘Replace in projects’ menu. You can use it to replace typos on all files.

Thank you for reporting.
    Regards.

#1020 Reply

Melchior
    Participant

Hi,

Further to the above, I found another set of 20 records with typos. Do you want me to report those as well?

Regards,

Melchior.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Typos in message.php
Your information: