Skip to main content

Support Expectations? Hello. Anybody?

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help Support Expectations? Hello. Anybody?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ORI9AMI 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ORI9AMI
    Participant

Hi, I’m growing concerned about using your script given the lack of engagement and followup from you.

What does good look like for you in terms of support to the CB community? Is 24hr turn around good? What about 3 days? Or 7 days? I suggest you need to set some standards and try and meet those expectations.

So far, given the changes you’ve made in the new build 2.0.2, I suggest you’re not gathering any input from your customers. I’m at the point where I’m looking for a new script since you’ve removed the ability for users to purchase a featured ad during posting.

Again, as I’ve said before, the Base theme was fantastic and simple, and now feels more like you’ve really broken it. Why couldn’t you have simply iterated and made a little better, rather than going to all the trouble of changing it so much. Mostly needless changes.

Anyway, I’m upset that you don’t communicate or take your customers seriously.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Support Expectations? Hello. Anybody?
Your information:

• Classifieds Business Newsletter

Get discounts and tips about growing your classifieds website.

Subscribe