my sitemap is not generating ads posted why?

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums Presale questions my sitemap is not generating ads posted why?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

HELLO GOOD MORNING

my sitemap is not generating ads posted why?

#2072 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Currently sitemap is limited to show 500 entries. You can change it by editing your file located in /sys/app/controllers/indexController.php
    search for line containing

$num_rest = 500 - count($links)

change it to

$num_rest = 5000 - count($links)

depending on how many ads you want to show.

Please note that if you use high value here your sitemap may load slow, become big and may not load at all, even crash your server so test that value with 1000,3000 then 5000. We do not recommend using more than 5000, approximately file size will be 1.3 MB.

In sitemap it is permitted to have 50.000 links but reading that many data from database on each age request is too much for a web server.

We will update our script to have 3000 links listed in sitemap.xml for the next release. Also add caching for 24 hours so that database is not loaded too much.

Thank you for reporting and suggesting.

#2080 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

We released new version of classibase 1.7.7, in which we increased number of links to 3000 and added caching.

Please update your script to latest version.

#2082 Reply

carlos

THANKS TEAM GOOD JOB

#2081 Reply

carlos

yes, just not generated site map ads
    17 was the last day of the month of back and ategora not generated any more because it has error
    WHAT fis recommend me so changed that appeared but not generated

#3011 Reply

james

is it possible add sitemapindex for amount of links. eg. 500 thousands

#3042 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

As of current version 1.7.8 sitemapindex is not present.
    We need to test if having so many links (50K per sitemap) will not overload servers.
    After that we may add it to the script.

Thank you for suggestion.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: my sitemap is not generating ads posted why?
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .