Skip to main content

Several Presale Questions

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums Presale questions Several Presale Questions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Vincent Wolf 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Vincent Wolf

Hi guys. I’m interested in your script and have a few questions.

1.) Switching Themes – The yellow ‘Base’ theme seems to be the default and I understand that I can change it to a different theme. Is changing the theme something that only Admin can do (which obviously would be site-wide) or does each user have the ability to change the theme they are viewing on their own end-user side?

2.) Theme Colors – While in the User demo, I see on the right side a pop-up control panel for ‘Color Scheme’. So if I am seeing this as the demo User, does that mean each User has the ability to customize the colors of the theme they are viewing?

3.) Drilldown locations – I want to use specific locations. Can I add more than one child sub-location to each of my parent locations? For example: United States > California > Los Angeles > Baldwin Park. In the forum topics I did see somebody was trying to do the same thing but was experiencing script error issues.

4.) Free Installation support – What exactly does that mean? I’m not too good with tech stuff so it would be beneficial to have the script installed by people who know what they are doing. – Install by the people who wrote it is even better. Does “Free Installation support” mean that you can install it for me?

5.) I see that your script is mobile-friendly, but does it include an actual App that I can submit to the iOS and Android App Stores?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Several Presale Questions
Your information:

• Classifieds Business Newsletter

Get discounts and tips about growing your classifieds website.

Subscribe