Skip to main content

Send verification email only once after registration.

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help Send verification email only once after registration.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dmitry Grunt
    Participant

Noticed that users who post many ads must verify every ad, even if they have verified account. How to switch verification to only once, after user registration?

#7242 Reply

Andrew
    Participant

Maybe it will be cool to get one email once the listing expires too.

Maybe that’s builtin already.. but some of my test ads expired and i didn’t received any notifications.

#7243 Reply

Andrew
    Participant

Dimitry, i see that you are in love with classibase as much as I am…

Would you like to add me on skype if you are available for freelance?

Andrew

#7248 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

If user registered and logged in then they will not need to verify email when they post new item. Users should login first before posting an item in order not to be required to verify their email every time. For this you can remove “Ad posting without registration” option from “Settings”->”Account” page. After that not logged in users will be required to login before posting ads.

Regarding notification after ad expired, yes you are right there is no built in notification for this. We may need to add in future. Thank you for suggestions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Send verification email only once after registration.
Your information:

• Classifieds Business Newsletter

Get discounts and tips about growing your classifieds website.

Subscribe