Regarding the cosmetic changes + additional payment gateway

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums Presale questions Regarding the cosmetic changes + additional payment gateway

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nilu

Hi There

I went through your demo site and I believe not all of the functions you have made available in the “Theme Admin Section” but still considerable amount of functions are present to understand.
    My Queries are :
    1.) Can you incorporate your “Theme Admin Control” with a theme from an external vendor i.e. the theme doesn’t belongs to you. For eg: I need below given theme + your Theme Admin Functions.
    http://demo.drizzledesigns.in/flatter/

2.) The payment plugin I have is having some more payment gateways like Coinjar, Braintree… so on so forth… plus the publishing ad categoris will also be like Publish, PRemium, Premium+, Premium* and Banner ( may be more can be added , if required), so is it possible to incorporate these things also into your setup.

3.) Is it possible to have a telephonic/skype discussion ?

Waiting for an early response….
    Thanks and Regards
    Nilu

#2162 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Hello,

1) We do not do custom theme for customers. Theme you showed is nice Osclass theme but unfortunately we do not have any theme similar to it for Classibse script to offer you. In case we build similar theme in future, we may inform you.

2) Currently there is no plugin system on classibase and only available payment is paypal. We have regular or featured ads, no other options like premium etc. It is not possible to ad such categories through admin panel. If you want such fetures you may need to code it yourself. Our code is 100% open you can edit any part of it after purchasing. Same with payment methods. You need to code it yourself or hide a developer from freelance cites.

3) Support questions are handled via forum so everyone can benefit from them. Alternatively you can contact us using contact form.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Regarding the cosmetic changes + additional payment gateway
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .