Skip to main content

Promote Ad option missing from new post form

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help Promote Ad option missing from new post form

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ORI9AMI 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ORI9AMI
    Participant

Problem
    You have apparently removed the Promote ad option from Base theme 2.01. This means that a user cannot upgrade their ad upon creation. Thus, my site cannot generate revenue.

Expected
    For a user to be able to post an ad and have the option to upgrade during the posting process.

#8082 Reply

ORI9AMI
    Participant

Any updates here?

To clarify, I’m saying that you have removed a users ability to purchase a Feature Ad during the ad posting process.

Why is this important?
    My sites can no longer generate revenue from Feature ads using Base theme 2.02.

What were you thinking? This is bananas.

#8117 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Hello, sorry for late reply.

We checked latest script (version 2.0.3) and base theme (version 2.0.1) and promoting ad button is visible inside posting form when users posts new item. And after posting also promote button visible under not already promoted posts in ad item page. Both methods working. See screenshots.

Promote when posting new item Promote when posting new item

Promote already posted item Promote already posted item, located under item on ad page.

Promote already posted item After clicking promote button user logs in and continues to payment process

Regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Promote Ad option missing from new post form
Your information:

• Classifieds Business Newsletter

Get discounts and tips about growing your classifieds website.

Subscribe