- January 27, 2014 at 15:42 #1417
I accidentally deleted the main admin email, how do I recover email account?
The email account is the only admin on the website that I manage.
In addition to removing and re-install scripts, is there any other way to recover the primary email?
Thanks..January 27, 2014 at 16:31 #1418
In this case the process has to direct the database,
1 – Find out what is the table where the administrator is registered, if the same table of users, it becomes easier
2 Create a user account by default
3 – Scroll to locate the registration of the new registered user table and change permission to administrator
If you still have any questions just send me a e-mail to give you the tips.January 28, 2014 at 07:00 #1420
As explained above (this is guide according to version 1.4.7 and all previous versions):
- Create user account by using regular registration.
- Edit mysql record by using external program like HeidiSQL (http://heidisql.com) or tools provided by your hosting.
- List users in PREFIX_user table and find your registration.
- Change level field for that record to 1. (1:admin, 2:moderator, 3:user, 4:dealer)
Also we prevented deleting last admin from admin panel in order to avoid accidental deleting. You might be deleted it directly from DB I guess.January 28, 2014 at 12:16 #1425
My problem was resolved.
Thanks for the advice and the support.