Skip to main content

Option to Bulk Edit Ads is Missing

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help Option to Bulk Edit Ads is Missing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 6 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ORI9AMI
    Participant

Classibase 2.0.2 and theme Base 2.01

Problem
    When managing ads from admin panel, the option to bulk select for deleting or other bulk edit options is now gone!

Expected
    Like in version 1.9, I expect the ability to bulk select and edit ads.

#8104 Reply

Andrew
    Participant

Please bring the bulk actions back. I have 1500 ads that are expired and i would really like to bulk select in one time 300-500 ads a pop.

#8111 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Please bring the bulk actions back. I have 1500 ads that are expired and i would really like to bulk select in one time 300-500 ads a pop.

We will try to add this feature in our next release. Select all will select all ads visible on that page as it was before which was 20 items. Maybe we could add feature to select 100 item matching current search criteria. selecting more than that may slow down bulk action execution.

Thank you for reporting.
    Regards.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  ClassiBase.
    • This reply was modified 6 days, 11 hours ago by  ClassiBase.
    #8114 Reply

Andrew
    Participant

Maybe we could add feature to select 100 item matching current search criteria. selecting more than that may slow down bulk action execution.

Thank you!

#8139 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Added bulk edit option back. Also added defining number of records (inside search filter form) to be shown in admin panel -> ads. Released version 2.0.4 with these updates.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Option to Bulk Edit Ads is Missing
Your information:

• Classifieds Business Newsletter

Get discounts and tips about growing your classifieds website.

Subscribe