Need some information

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums Presale questions Need some information

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mark

I love this classibase system but I have some questions.

Can I limit listings by cost, such as how many images can be uploaded, length of text included, maps included, etc?

Can I set listing expire dates by cost such as one month $1 or 3 months$2

Any best hosting suggestions?

Will you help me if I need it and will that help cost me?

Thank you

Mark

#1396 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Please these answers are based on latest version of Classibase version 1.4.6

1. Can I limit listings by cost, such as how many images can be uploaded, length of text included, maps included, etc?
      No, all that settings are valid for all paid and free listings. It is not possible to build custom packages with different features for different listing price.
    2. Can I set listing expire dates by cost such as one month $1 or 3 months $2 – No, as explained above.
    3. Any best hosting suggestions? – Bluehost, have tried it for other projects before.
    4. Will you help me if I need it and will that help cost me? – No, unfortunately we do not do custom development for clients. You can try other classifieds scripts, some of them may have custom package building options, exactly as you asked above.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Need some information
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .