Minimalist Responsive Osclass Theme

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums Minimalist Osclass Theme Minimalist Responsive Osclass Theme

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

George

Hi,

I have activated the Minimalist Responsive Osclass Theme after installing osclass 3.2.2 in my computer using xampp and when i activate the theme, frontpage not working just white screen. Does this has to do with the osclass version? If i enable the default theme it works fine. Its a new install without any plugins.

Thank you for your time

#1293 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

We tested Minimalist theme on fresh Osclass 3.2.2 install and it works on our localhost.

If you are trying it on Bitnami then try installing on live server instead because it is reported earlier that Minimalist theme is not working on Osclass installed on Bitnami.

Read related post and ways to debug errors here http://classibase.com/forums/topic/is-the-osclass-minimalist-theme-compatible-with-version-3-2-0/

#1325 Reply

vikili

Hi,

i uploaded minimalist theme but i’m getting this error on testing server

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in C:\xampp\htdocs\adviki\oc-content\themes\minimalist\head.php on line 84

please solve this problem

#1345 Reply

DJC

Hello.

Will this excellent theme support the new drag&drop uploading of photos ?

Thanks

#1346 Reply

Carlos

Hi , relates ads it is not working,the osclass version3.3

thanks

#1350 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

We have not tested it with “drag&drop uploading of photos”. Please let us know after you try it with our theme.

#1351 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

We have not tested it with Osclass version 3.3. Please let us know if you try it with version 3.3.

#1353 Reply

DJC

Drag and drop to work it needs the theme to be modified. Doesn’t work out of the box.

#1518 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

We added support for Drag and Drop image upload that is available from Oscalss version 3.3 to Minimalist theme version 1.3.

Also there are new feature “Custom CSS” for Minimalist theme. Read about it and download latest version from theme page.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Minimalist Responsive Osclass Theme
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .