Memory Usage – VPS Resources

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help Memory Usage – VPS Resources

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  info 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

info

Hello,

I’m having problems with my VPS host and administrator says to optimize script because of Memory Usage (used 95% of total)
    What can I do to free up memory?

Thank you.

#2030 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Can you enable debug mode and send us debug info populated below page. It will show how much memory used and which query uses more memory.

DEBUG MODE can be enabled by navigating to “Tools” -> “Maintenance” page under “Debug mode” title there is “Enable debug mode” button. After enabling debug mode you logged in as admin will see queries to database, time for each query, and memory usage information at the bottom of each page.

Then visit your homepage and send us all debug info via contact us form. We will see hat can be done.

Also here is some suggestion regarding system requirement depending on ad count. http://classibase.com/speed-and-resource-comparison-wordpress-vs-classibase/

Also you can disable ad counting by navigating “Settings” -> “Ads” page check option “Disable ad counting” option. This will reduce memory usage a bit. Let us know it this solves your problem.

#2031 Reply

info

Thank you for your answer.
    Problem is solved. My host provided me more RAM – so now I have much more free memory. However I will keep control via debug mode as you show above.
    Best regards.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Memory Usage – VPS Resources
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .