Location chain select issue

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help Location chain select issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Melchior
    Participant

Hi,

I have recently added a number of regions, areas and cities in my setup, 646 locations in total. I’m running script version 1.7.5.

I have noticed that when I organize them in 4 levels of location hierarchy (i.e. country,region, area, city), the chain select functionality stops working properly. Depending on the browser, I either get a stalled website or random selections in the first drop down menu.

If I reduce the grouping to 3 levels only, I don’t encounter this issue.

Any idea about what could be the problem?

Regards,

Melchior.

#2282 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Sorry we didn’t notice this topic. Is this issue resolved?
    Also it may be internet connection issue with too many locations html code gets big and if it loads partly you will get not complete page. That may render with errors.

#2290 Reply

Melchior

Hi,

No I don’t think it is. I’ve just updated my server setup to php 5.4 and I’ll check again but I don’t expect it to work any better.

Will keep you posted.

Regards,

Melchior.

#2364 Reply

ubuntu

chain-select

The second line shows my location?
    I received many sections to include the item because I do not want it.

How can I do

#2367 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Chain select for locations and categories activated only if you have more than 10 items in total. Can you please add at least 10 locations and check if you see step by stem select box for locations.

chain-select

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Location chain select issue
Your information: