Localizing Payments and Currency

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums Presale questions Localizing Payments and Currency

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Andy 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Andy

Hello,

Just wanted to ask if there is any way to localize payments/currency. I’m an Indian resident and wish to use Rupees (INR) instead of USD. Is there any way the currency can be changed?

Secondly, can other payment gateways be integrated to the installation? Paypal does not support INR, so I was thinking if there is any other payment system such as 2CO.com or Moneybookers.com or other systems can be integrated?

Appreciate your help and support!

Thanks.

#1128 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Hello Andy,

We added changing payment currency for PayPal, which will be available in next release. Sorry to hear that INR is not supported by PayPal.

Regarding other payment methods, currently we are busy developing other areas of script. That is why other payment methods are not scheduled at the moment.

If you subscribe to our RSS or twitter, you can be informed when we add other payment methods in the future.

Thank you for your interest and suggestions.

#1137 Reply

Andy

Hello …,

Thank you for replying back. I understand that another payment system is in the pipeline. I’ll be waiting for you to add it, hopefully soon.

I’m buying an yearly plan just to play around with the software to see if I can develop a plugin to change currency, can I do that? I guess I can since I will have the source code.

Also, wanted to ask you if your team can customize the item pages. I need little modification(s) on the item pages. What will be your charges?

Thanks for all of the help guys. I really wish if there was a good payment system and currency changing option, I would’ve bought the expensive license. I guess, I’ll hang on with the annual package right now. Until a new payment system and different currency is allowed, I will just promote my website and take free listings.

Once again, thanks for designing such an elegant classifieds script. My 2 weeks of searching ends here. I have been searching for a good classifieds script since last 2 weeks 🙂

Regards,
    Andy.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Localizing Payments and Currency
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .