Is it easy editing script?

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums Presale questions Is it easy editing script?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Bob

I like the script. I have no problem installing php scripts setting up databases etc and most time finding the html in php pages to edit. I have no tech training so some things become difficult especially when i don’t know the language they write php scipts in.
    Is it failrly easy to edit the look. I.E. increasing test size or editingf the look and feel of the page.

Thanks for your time

#684 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Editing themes is easy, you can change look and feel using CSS or PHP files for any theme. You have to have some experience editing those files before.

Keep in mind if you wan tto edit theme copy it to other folder and rename. Then edit your renamed copy in order to not delete your changes on theme update.

You can download and view Base theme files if you want to see the code. Download Base Theme to  view code (This file may be not the latest version, it is only for demonstration of code. If you want to download latest version please log in to member area.)

PS: We suggest using Netbeans (https://netbeans.org/) for PHP to edit script files. Classibase is developed using netbeans. You can navigate to function and method declaration by clicking CTRL + "left mouse key" in netbeans.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Is it easy editing script?
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .