- July 29, 2013 at 07:12 #569
Hi, what should be the file permission to set to install, and how do I go about to
begin installation? is there a tutorial to install somewhere? help
“Sorry, I can’t write to the directory. You’ll have to either change the permissions on your sys directory or create your config.php manually”July 29, 2013 at 07:44 #574
In case you get permission to write error for directory then give 0777 permission using FTP client like WinSCP and follow this instructions:
- right click on directory you want to change permission
- Select “Permissions” from context menu
- Write permission to “Permission” – “Octal” field 0777, which is permission to read, write, execute for all users.
- Select “Set group, owner and permissions recursively” option. this will set this permission for all files and folders inside current folder.
Let me know if you other problems installing script.
Regarding documentation we are currently working on it.