Skip to main content

How to Add Widgets to Ad Page Sidebar

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help How to Add Widgets to Ad Page Sidebar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dmitry Grunt 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

VdoubleE
    Participant

Hi, how can I add widgets to the ad page sidebars? I am using the oxler theme and want to ad a widget to the sidebar but nothing is happening.

#7497 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

By default in Olxer theme there is no sidebar for ad page but you can enable it in settings. Navigate to “Appearance” -> “Themes” page in admin panel. Click on “Customize” button. Navigate to option “Custom” on left side and select “Display sidebars on ad page” checkbox. Then click “Save” button at the top.

Regards.

#7506 Reply

VdoubleE
    Participant

Hi, thanks for getting back but what I actually wanted was to know is how to put items directly under the contact information area. This method you provided creates 3 columns. How can I get under the contact details area in the back end to ad a banner or anytype of html or php?

Thanks

#7525 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Hello, unfortunately it is not possible add widgets under contact details in that theme.

#7531 Reply

Dmitry Grunt
    Participant

You can put widgets in any place, to make them work add them in theme info file (copy existing widget declaration with new name), and add call for new widget in frontage file (if I remember correctly file names).

I added custom places for widgets in my site, almost like in wordpress, no needed deep php knowlege, it was quite easy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: How to Add Widgets to Ad Page Sidebar
Your information:

• Classifieds Business Newsletter

Get discounts and tips about growing your classifieds website.

Subscribe