editing colors in some Parts of website

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums Presale questions editing colors in some Parts of website

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

raj

Hi I am interested in olxer theme but some of the parts color dont change like it remains blue and grey which is not matching to the color I want. Can u guide me so I will purchase this theme. Also is this theme editable in future by my developers ? Thanks

#1404 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Theme is editable through existing control panel which can be found if you go to “Appearance” -> “Themes” on admin panel and activate Olxer theme. then click on customize link next to theme. on opened page you can change color for some parts of theme. It is same color changing panel which is visible on demo site.

To change further you can use custom CSS as explained here: http://classibase.com/forums/topic/change-background-color-in-theme/#post-1266

Olxer theme is for ClassiBase script only. All themes are included and full source code available when your purchase Classibase script. Classibase themes will not work on Osclass.

#1461 Reply

Raj

Hi so what else i would need to run this script? Why u meantioned os class? This script is not on php? As i asked u can i edit the script in future? Is this editable? Like open source? Thanks for ur previous asnwer…i am looking for forever plan.

#1463 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Classibase is stand alone PHP script, source files are 100% editable.

We also have free theme for osclass, that is why I thought maybe you are looking for olxer theme for osclass.

System requirements are listed at the bottom of home page:

• PHP version: 5.x or newer
    • MySQL database
    • MySQLi module for PHP
    • GD module for PHP
    • Apache (with mod_rewrite) or Nginx web server
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: editing colors in some Parts of website
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .