This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nemesis 3 years, 4 months ago.
- September 22, 2013 at 16:37 #957
I try to install classibase on local server using Appserv 2.5.10 on subdirectory /classibase/. (http://localhost/classibase/)
I got this error message during installation:
“DB connection error”
This is my server configuration:
Apache Web Server Version 2.2.8
PHP Script Language Version 5.2.6
MySQL Database Version 5.0.51b
I also do copy sys/config.template.php to config.php and edit database manually but nothing work.
Please help.September 22, 2013 at 16:51 #960
- To install first create database for classibase.
- Then after copying classibase files to server navigate to your website. In your case it is http://localhost/classibase/
- Setup form will be displayed. Fill form with your database details. For database name use same name that you created in step 1.
- If everything provided correctly script will be installed.
config.phpbecause script need to create database tables when installing. Script checks for
config.phpfile. If it exists then you will not see installation page.
“DB connection error” means your database details “Database Name”, “User Name”, “Password”, “Database Host” (usually “localhost” will work if it is on same server). Are not right. Check if you can connect to your databse with other software like http://www.heidisql.com/
Let me know if you connect with heidisql and cannot connect with classibase.September 23, 2013 at 02:51 #963
This already problem solved, I set use PDO module to false manually in config.php.October 21, 2013 at 08:59 #1176
Where is the freaking kiss button ?? thanks ahmad ftih, you rock…