- January 15, 2014 at 08:44 #1359
1. profile photo/logo of user
2. system to reject ads without photo
3. private messaging
4. voting on user
5. default for one country, dropdowns on cities and regions
6. Widgets to put ads or to fix layoutJanuary 15, 2014 at 09:04 #1367
Will answer for current latest release of Classibase 1.4.5 released on 2013.10.24
- profile photo/logo of user – classibase has logo only for dealer accounts, which is not mandatory. You can define to have only dealer account for all users and make dealer account a default account for all new users.
- system to reject ads without photo – no. You can only select to display ads with images in sidebar widgets.
- private messaging – no. There is no messaging at all, only sending email to ad author via web form or directly displayed email address of author, or just phone number. You can define in admin which options for contacting you want to show for new add listings. In case anybody wants to contact site administrator they can use contact us form in Classibase.
- voting on user – no voting for user, no voting for ads.
- default for one country, dropdowns on cities and regions – default for one country or city yes, no dropdown in front page for switching region. users can click on breadcrumb to home link and then navigate to other country or you can define widget to list top level countries and show on defined sidebar areas. If you know enough coding dropdown can be added with jquery/php to homepage.