How to change video link place in posting form?

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help How to change video link place in posting form?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cumhur

Hi Classibase,

I would like to change video custom field place to top of the image upload form place. Is that possible to do that?
    I also have suggestion if some one will upload video, what is the best way to make invisible image upload browse buttons? I mean if someone will upload video, image browse format must be invisible, if upload image then video insert must be invisible, both is not good within same time I believe. Like giving choices as video or image.

#2107 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

We have “video url” custom field, which accepts youtube video urls. So there is no option to upload video.

Regarding moving “video url” field before image upload fields can be done with javascript. Something like this should work. It moves video custom field with id “33”, 2 rows down. You must put your video custom field id there. Paste this code to “Settings” -> “Header/footer” page to “Custom footer” area and save.

Regarding showing an option of video or image you can use javascript as well. It requires a bit more coding. Can’t think of any easy way of doing it.

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How to change video link place in posting form?
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .