Chain Select problem

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help Chain Select problem

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ClassiBase 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Elite Tan
    Participant

Support I’m using 1.7.3 and found some issue when I delete all the existing sample category and sample subcategory from the new install, then when I create my own category and subcategory the chain menu no longer work 🙁

I’ve to leave at least 1 default sample category and 1 sample subcategory in order for my newly created category and subcategory chain menu to work.

Please advice how to resolve this issue as in after deleting all existing sample category/subcategory, how can my newly created cat/subcat still work remain in chain menu?

#1959 Reply

Elite Tan
    Participant

Support I tested on your demo, and your demo also has the same issue, upon I delete away all the sample default cat/subcat and when I create new cat/subcat, the new cat/subcat no longer appear in chain menu when post ad, please advice how to fix this urgent….

#1960 Reply

Elite Tan
    Participant

Dear Support, appreciate you can let us know what file and code to modify to resolve above issue? you can login to your demo site and delete all cat/sub cat then create new cat/sub then you post ad and you can see the chain menu no longer working, please advice to hear from you today urgent as my site waiting for this fix before launching, please let us know how to fix it by modifying which file and code?

#1961 Reply

Elite Tan
    Participant

Support please see screenshot for the issue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

#1963 Reply

Elite Tan
    Participant

hmm Support, I’ve discovered after deleting all default sample cat/sub cat, if I am to create at least 2x cat and each cat has 4-6 subcat then the chainmenu will work again, it is there is a minimum cat/sub cat to create before chainmenu will work?

#1964 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Yes there should be more than 10 categories with subcategories in total for chain select to work. Because there is no need for chain select if it is less than 10 categories.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Chain Select problem
Your information: