Skip to main content

Bug

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PoetsOfPixel 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bullduck
    Participant

Once a checkbox field has been created, it can’t be edited. Anytime a revision is submitted, an error message appears saying “The Description field is required.” and a new empty box appears in the value column. If I type something into that box and click submit, a new empty box is created and I get the error message again.

Btw, does anyone monitor this forum? I get the impression that nobody’s home.

#472 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Thank you for reporting, we fixed it and will be released in next version after 1.3.5

#7406 Reply

PoetsOfPixel
    Participant

Hello, Why cant I post a new topic in the forums? Are you planning to shut down the support forum? If not, please let me know when you plan to turn the forum post feature back on. Or, is there something I’m missing here?

Thank you.

#7427 Reply

PoetsOfPixel
    Participant

Pretty sure these guys are out of business. Cannot get anyone to reply to my support request that I paid for. If anyone knows what’s going on with the Vlad guy, please let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Bug
Your information:

• Classifieds Business Newsletter

Get discounts and tips about growing your classifieds website.

Subscribe