Ads verification days

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help Ads verification days

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  info 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

info

Hello,

I would appreciate your assistance in the following:
    1. In Admin, I set “Ads verification days” to 7
    2. This way, I thought ads and accounts, not verified, will be deleted after 7 days.
    3. But, I’m not sure why, ads/accounts not verified are not being deleted. Can you see any reason why? What am I missing?

Also, I ask you if is it possible, in someway, to resend verification email (for ads and accounts) every X days, until it be deleted (in this case, 7 days, set via nÂș 1 above)?

Best regards.

#1709 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

We will check this issue and let you know shortly.

#1827 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

We tested and checked on live site regarding deleting not verified ads after set amount of days it works correctly, deletes not verified ads and users.

Regarding re-sending verification email after x days we will add it to our next release. We did not add it in first place because some users enter not valid email address and their email bounces back.

#1871 Reply

info

Thank you. I’ll check my install again.
    I’ll be waiting for the update on re-sending verification email after x days – that would be great to come along with the notification for renew ads, in the next release.
    Best regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Ads verification days
Your information:

This entry was posted on by .