Ad count doesnt appear near the categories

ClassiBase classifieds script Forums General help Ad count doesnt appear near the categories

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TJ Public 3 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

TJ Public
    Participant

Hi,

Just purchased and installed this script, however the ad count (the numbers) does not appear near the categories/subcategories as it does in your demo page.

It doesnt even appear in the side column – I’ve checked the boxed in the widgets.
    Also, cleared the cache and nothing.

I have one test ad so category where is it should show the number ‘1’.

Am I missing something or there is an error somewhere?

Regards

#1274 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

When you clear cache ad counts per category is cleared.

How many categories and locations you have? ad counting is automatically disabled if you have categories x locations > than 500,000.

Also make sure that you are viewing all locations and all categories. Because if you are in other location than current ad is then you cannot see it in count. For example if ad in London, and you are viewing ads for Bristol then that 1 ad count will not be shown because London and Bristol are in same level. Yo can view ads for all locations by clicking Home link or pasting /home/ after your sites’ URL (exaple.com/home/)

#1300 Reply

TJ Public
    Participant

Hi I have 10-20 categories, 5 locations and 4-5 ads, I just installed the script.
    If I go to the home page still no adcounts are showing

#1301 Reply

TJ Public
    Participant

any idea?

#1302 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Which theme you are using?
    Can you provide url to your website in order to check it out?
    We cannot think any other reason other than explained above for ad counts not showing.

Regards.

#1303 Reply

TJ Public
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please provide an email address where I can send my link as I do not want to make it public.

Reagrds,
    TJ

#1304 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

You can use contact us form here – http://classibase.com/support/contact-us/

#1305 Reply

ClassiBase
    Keymaster

Found a bug in classibase code making problem with ad counts. To fix it change line 73 in /sys/app/models/AdCategoryCount.php file from

FROM cb_ad

to

FROM " . Ad::tableNameFromClassName('Ad') . "

This fix will be released with next script update.

Thank you for reporting and helping to find this bug.

#1308 Reply

TJ Public
    Participant

Yes it worked. Thank you for the quick help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Ad count doesnt appear near the categories
Your information: